Building and Construction Lawyer – Melbourne
At LGM Advisors, we have expert building and construction solicitors as part of our team. As a result, we are proud to offer premium legal advice and assistance to owners, builders, investors, contractors, and developers on a comprehensive range of building and construction issues.
Some of our key services in this area are:
- Advice, assistance, and general guidance on legal matters in the field of building and construction
- Preparation of tenders
- Negotiation and preparation of building/construction contracts
- Reviewing building/construction agreements
- Legal advice relating to specific building/construction agreements
We also understand that disputes do occur over matters relating to building and construction, and that resolving these disputes requires professional yet sensitive legal services. Should you happen to be party to a dispute, we would be proud to assist you in the following areas:
- Application for debts owed in accordance with the Victorian Building and Construction Industry Security Payment Act 2002
- Assisting and advising in regard to payment defaults
- Advising you of your rights and obligations under the Victorian Domestic Building Contracts Act 1995
- Assisting with dispute resolution in the event of a building dispute, or litigation related to such a dispute.
We are able to organise alternative dispute resolution services, such as negotiation, mediation, and arbitration, as well as represent you in a court or tribunal should the dispute end up there.