At LGM Advisors our Melbourne building and construction solicitors offer legal advice to builders, owners, investors, developers, contractors on a variety of building and construction matters. Our key areas of expertise include:
- advice and guidance on building and construction law issues
• preparation and negotiation of building contracts
• preparation of tenders
• reviewing building agreements
• legal advice on building agreements
We can also assist if you have a building and construction dispute including:
• advising you on your rights and obligations under the Domestic Building Contracts Act 1995 (Vic)
• payment defaults
• application for debts owed pursuant to Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Act 2002(Vic)
• dispute resolution in respect of a building dispute or building litigation including advising you through any alternative dispute resolution process, such as negotiation, mediation or arbitration as well as in the event that your building and construction dispute is litigated in a court or tribunal (see our Commercial Litigationsection for further details).
To speak to a building and construction lawyer in Melbourne contact us on +61 3 9832 0608 or alternatively by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.