LGM Advisors have experienced lawyers in commercial litigation and dispute resolution matters of all sizes and complexity. We are able to expertly handle disputes in all State and Federal Courts and Tribunals and to deliver exceptional results without the top tier price tag. Our dispute lawyers have a strong focus on Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR). However, when litigation is unavoidable, we are the lawyers that our clients turn to in times of crisis and bet-the-company litigation.
LGM Advisors commercial litigation practice is bolstered by our expertise in other areas. We are able to handle all forms of litigation and you can rest assured that we will zealously pursue your interests whether it be in a building and construction dispute, trade practices dispute, insurance litigation, insolvency litigation, property related dispute, shareholders litigation, partnership dispute, defamation litigation, intellectual property dispute or insurance litigation. Our expertise extends to the following jurisdictions:
- High Court of Australia litigation
- Federal Court of Australia litigation
- Federal Circuit Court litigation
- Review in the Administrative Appeals Tribunal
- Supreme Court of Victoria litigation and Supreme Court of Appeal litigation
- County Court of Victoria litigation and County Court of Appeal litigation
- Dispute in the Magistrates Court of Victoria
- Dispute in the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal
- Fair Work Commission
Litigation can devastate any business, whether it is a start up or an established company, and it is important to choose a lawyer that you can trust to make a winning argument on your behalf.
To speak to a Melbourne commercial litigation lawyer contact us on +61 3 9832 0608 or alternatively by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.